MELON with GRANOLA, POMEGRANATE, PUMPKIN SEEDS & YOGURT (V)
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Nutritional values per serving: Servings: 2
calories 235, protein 6.7g, fat 7.5g (saturated 1.2g), carbs 32.3g (sugar 15.8g), sodium 0.09g
- 300g melon medley (or cubed melon of choice)
- 60ml (4 tbsp) lite cranberry juice
- 2 tsp runny honey (if using a higher-sugar granola halve or leave out)
- 200g fat-free (low sugar) plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (leave out the honey if using vanilla yogurt)
- dash of vanilla extract, optional
- 60g (about 4 tbsp) low-sugar nutty granola (under 6g sugar/100g)
- 20g (about 2 tbsp) pumpkin seeds (or sunflower, flax)
- 20g (about 2 tbsp) pomegranate seeds
Divide the melon between two containers/bowls of choice.
Add the cranberry juice, honey (if using) and half the granola to the yogurt and mix. Optional: stir in the vanilla extract.
Pour the yoghurt mixture over the melon. Scatter over the pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds and the remaining granola.
ABOUT PAUL WALLACE Personal trainer of 15 plus years and creator of FT-Fit one of Glasgow’s largest fitness classes
For other ideas also try BBC good food